CITIZEN NANCY CITIZEN NANCY ©: a la prochaine:

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

a la prochaine:

As of this month I have scribed this blog for FIVE YEARS! Yes, it is hard to believe.  As much as I have loved writing this blog it is time to move on.

I have interviewed many local luminaries and elected officials. I've had my critics; some of them honest and most of them not. I am stepping away from the political arena to do other things. I haven't stopped writing but I have the opportunity to write about other things.

I have lasted longer than any other local blogger in Saratoga Springs. For those of you who falsely believe that 'anyone' could write a blog, I strongly encourage you to write one, sign your name to and lets see how long you last. I'll be generous and say you could last a few weeks to a few months.

 My enemies have been vetted and vanquished.  There is nothing more to prove here. I do want to thank everyone who has given  me the opportunity to interview them for CITIZEN NANCY. I want to apologize to those people that I wanted to interview but was unable to do so for a variety of reasons. (Mostly time constraints) and I appreciate that so many of my fellow Saratogian's understand the value of alternative media. Thank you for all the story suggestions and emails regarding our beloved city. I can only hope that some other local writers step up and start blogging as there is always lots to write about in Saratoga.

So.......essentially.... your favorite revolutionary...CITIZEN NANCY has left the building.
                                                                            ###

1 Comments:

Blogger A Saratogian Says said...

Thank you Nancy for all the new you provided us, we did appreciate it.

May 20, 2014 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

##################################################### ##################################################### ©2012 Nancy Muldoon