Pampered and Mentally Deranged White Boys:
Lets do a little recap, shall we?
Christopher Porco: You know how the stereotype goes?: They must have come from 'bad homes' or they must have been 'abused'. Nonsense. Chris Porco DID NOT come from a bad home. The only things his parents were guilty of is over indulging him and probably put their foot down a little too late in the game.
Kip Kinkle: The kid from Oregon who killed his well-respected high school teaching parents. He came from an upper middle class home, stable environment and killed his parents and students and teachers at his high school.
Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris: Same thing, came from good homes. Intended on bombing their school but the bomb didn't detonate as they had expected so they had to get out of the car and go into the school and shoot up the place themselves.
The questions we should be asking ourselves as a nation:
- How is it that America is producing so many mentally ill males in this country?
- How the hell are these mentally unstable males getting a hold of firearms?
- How is that so many people who suffer from mental illness, Aspergers, autism, and other disabilities are overwhelmingly male?
- Are we allowing this behavior because they are white males?
- How is it that we have not produced high quality men in this country since the baby-boomer generation?
- Why are so many males in this lacking in life skills unlike in previous generations? Do we believe that adult males do not need to know how to use a coffee maker, washing machine and other household appliances?
- Are we going to stop with the permissive parenting and political correctness? It's clearly NOT working. (Kids should not be making the household decisions simply because many parents are too weak to set appropriate limits with their children)
I will not entertain the subject of gun control because all that will do is take away guns from those who are law abiding and that doesn't make sense.
We cannot tolerate this anti-social murderous behavior anymore. Enough is enough.